Our Best Services
If you think to buy Auto insurance policy, you are buying a package of individual coverage.
Each coverage protects you against different types of losses. Once you understand the various coverage’s, its became easy to decide which ones to include in your personal insurance package. You can also determine the limits of coverage you will need.
The following are some common coverage found in an auto insurance policy. NOTE – Your policy may not contain all of these coverage. Its depends and vary according to policy.
• Bodily Injury (BI) Liability Coverage
• Property Damage (PD) Liability Coverage
• Medical Payments Coverage
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM/UIM) Coverage
• Collision Coverage
• Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage
• Rental Reimbursement
• Towing and Labor